ORTIS means strong-willed and persevering.
ORTIS Law Offices has been established with five pillars in mind; Optimism, Resoluteness, Tenacity, Insight and Sagaciousness, committed and driven to provide tier-1 legal services to its clients at reasonable costs.
The Founding Partners of ORTIS have been previously associated with tier-1 law firms and have advised and represented corporate clients (a) in the most complex commercial litigations across the country; and (b) in complex corporate transactions.
To ensure that they continue to deliver the highest standards of legal services, they have also engaged a dedicated team of highly experienced and competent legal professionals from top tier law firms to assist their clients.
The Firm is operating from four offices are based out of New Delhi and Ahmedabad. However, the Firm offers services to its clients across the country using its vast network of lawyers in different cities.
The diverse backgrounds, international education and exposure of our team members ensure a better understanding of our clients’ business and needs.
We advise a wide range of international and domestic clients across a variety of sectors including developers of technology solutions, consumer electronics, aviation, e-commerce, education, energy, infrastructure, natural resources, financial services, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, real estate, social enterprises etc.
Sandeep has more than 16 years of dispute resolution experience and specializes in commercial and civil litigation and arbitrations. Significant part of his practice has been advising and representing clients in matters relating to patent and copyright infringement issues, joint venture, company and shareholder disputes, employment related issues, merger and demerger schemes, insolvency, tender related disputes, white collar crimes, real estate disputes, infrastructure and engineering disputes, other corporate and commercial disputes, debt recovery matters and consumer litigation. Sandeep also guides clients on their day-to-day corporate legal issues and compliances.
Aditya has almost a decade’s experience in dispute resolution and specializes in corporate, commercial and civil litigation and arbitrations. Prior to establishing ORTIS Law Offices, Aditya was part of Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co., New Delhi and erstwhile Amarchand Mangaldas Suresh A. Shroff and Co.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- ORTIS has been recognized by the highly prestigious India Business Law Journal’s 2020-Indian Law Firm Awards in the category of “Best New Law Firms”.
- ORTIS also received an award of “Rising Star” law firm in the IBLJ Awards held in 2019.
- Recently, Sandeep has been identified as one of India’s Future Legal Leaders by India Business Law Journal.
- Sandeep has also been awarded and recognized amongst the “TOP 100 LEX-FALCON 2021” in the “Legal” category at LexTalk World Conference, Dubai (UAE) held on 7th – 8th of April, 2021.
- Sandeep was also selected by the Advisory Committee of In-house Corporate Counsel Association of India (ICCA) to be featured in the ICCA Coffee table book on the role of lawyers in taking India and the world forward.
- Both Sandeep and Aditya are regularly quoted by prominent newspapers and magazines having wide circulation for their opinions and views on contemporary legal issues.